All property photos
PREMIERE LOCATION NEXT TO THE WORLD- RENOWNED PRESIDIO NATIONAL PARK…
BEAUTIFUL ARCHITECTURAL DETAILING AND EXQUISITE FINISHES….
LUXURIOUSLY ZEN-LIKE PRIMARY SUITE WITH PATIO AND SPA-INSPIRED BATH….
Located at the nexus where the highly sought-after historical neighborhoods of Pacific Heights and Presidio Heights intersect with one of the world’s most beautiful natural attractions, the Presidio National Park, this classic condominium residence enjoys a premiere location in a beautiful boutique early 20th-Century building.
The elegantly flowing floor-plan of the main level works beautifully for entertaining as well as everyday living, with beautiful architectural detailing and lovely Park views as an enchanting backdrop. Top-of-the-line finishes throughout, a gourmet chef’s kitchen with breakfast room, and two fireplaces are additional amenities of these spectacular spaces. The Zen-like, luxuriously spacious primary suite on the upper level is a wonderfully serene oasis enjoying a spa-like en-suite bath, sitting area, garden views and fireplace in the bedroom, and a French door stepping out to a charming patio surrounded by lushly verdant greenery.
Located just a short distance to the City’s world-class technology & financial hubs of SoMa and FiDi as well as some of the world’s most picturesque beaches and parks, there is also quick freeway access to the Wine Country to the North as well as Silicon Valley to the South. Nestled amongst magnificent mansions, stately consulates, verdant parks, and close to the trend-setting boutiques and popular dining attractions of Fillmore and Sacramento Streets, this elegant and tranquil residence provides a quintessentially San Francisco lifestyle in one of the world’s most desirable luxury enclaves.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, powder room, formal dining room, breakfast room, laundry room, and 3 fireplaces (dining room fireplace is decorative only)
- 1 car independent Parking
- 2 Level Condominium residence of ~2,380 Square Feet as per architect; Buyer to independently verify
- 3-unit building built in 1909
- HOA Dues ~$930/Month
- Charming East-facing, terraced common area patios
- Designed by prominent architect Stephen Sutro
- Note: the 52” Sony television in master bedroom and Sony television in the breakfast room are included
- The dining room walls are pre-wired electrical for installation of sconces
- The two patios in the back are common area, but currently 24 Presidio Avenue uses the upper one and 22 Presidio Avenue the lower one
THE MAIN LEVEL
- Highlighted with elegant picture and crown moldings, the expansive and welcoming entrance foyer seamlessly connects the living and entertaining spaces on this level of the home, creating a wonderfully open feel.
- With the verdantly lush trees of Presidio Avenue and the Park as a beautiful backdrop, the bright and airy living room is a wonderful entertaining space with its bank of West-facing Bay windows, fireplace with marble surround and built-ins in each side, mahogany-toned oak flooring and classic picture and crown moldings.
- The architecturally proportioned formal dining room also enjoys a decorative fireplace with stone surround, picture and crown moldings, hidden pocket doors to the entrance foyer- and opens up to both the living room and entrance foyer for great open-ness and flow.
- The handsomely equipped gourmet chef’s kitchen is superbly outfitted with top-of the line finishes and appliances including a double door stainless Sub-Zero refrigerator, 6-burner Wolf gas range with stainless hood, Bosch dishwasher, two- level cooking and eating island with a large sink and three ovens- Wolf, Thermador convection oven and Thermador microwave oven. Artisanally-crafted double ogee-edged marble slab counters and the abundant custom wood and rippled glass Cabinetry, combined with bar stool seating at the island for 3-4 people make this a wonderful entertaining as well as cooking kitchen for intimate dinners or small breakfasts. The charming adjoining breakfast room provides additional seating for this more casual entertaining and lounging space.
- A chic powder room with classic marble topped vanity, wine storage and laundry room with stacked Electrolux washer/ dryer and built-in shelving complete this level of the residence.
THE UPPER LEVEL
- The luxuriously Zen-like primary bedroom spans the entire width and back of the upper level. With its beautiful outlooks through banks of East windows toward the terraced patios and gardens, and a seating area with fireplace, this is a wonderfully tranquil oasis. French doors open up to a charming brick patio with semi-circular stone seating surround by mature landscaping and a barbeque area. A large walk-in closet with custom built-ins for shoes and accessories, and a 5-star hotel quality primary bath with inlaid marble mosaic, radiantly heated floors and a huge glass walk-in shower with bench complete the amenities of this tranquil and spa-like retreat.
- The interconnected 2nd and 3rd bedrooms also work well as a well-appointed office with built-ins and media room.
- A 2nd slab marble bath with radiantly heated floors and a walk-in shower with bench completes this level of the residence.